Wednesday, July 1, 2009

[ i can be alone, yeah, i can watch a sunset on my own ]

but you obviously, you didn’t wanna stick around, so i learned from you

Laura

She pondered: "what ones today?"  Good morning!  I had a very complex dream last night, it involved everyone I’ve been thinking about lately but in very strange situations.  I can’t even begin to describe it.  But it involved certain friends in certain bad situations.  This friend will remain anonymous because, well, i don’t know, some people think that dreams reveal what you really think about someone.  But they went off on a drug adventure, and it was pretty vivid and bleak.  This got me thinking though, why do people take drugs?  Many, many, many reasons, too fat, to flabby, depression, distractible, boredom, curiosity, medical conditions, and everything in between.  Pills are pretty, I just thought I’d put that out there.  But really, they are, they come in any colour you could wish for and they’re not dirty are unclean looking.  Don’t get me wrong, I'm the last person who would pop pills for the hell of it, I mean, I don’t even like taking aspirin or ibuprofen!  But you can see what I mean, right?  I think I shall stick to today’s thought pillzpillzpillzpillz with a picture that I took a while ago.  One of the only negative shots that actually worked out for me.  And with my phone too!  Haha, my mobile phone actually has a pretty decent camera.  Alright, more mindless MTV.  HANNAH-BELLE!!!  CALL ME!! I need someone to talk to!!!

{-- ☮ & ♡ --}

Picture Credits:

1st: joseberrio click to view their stream on flickr!

2nd: ivory.butterflies click to view my stream on flickr!

{ bonjour! ; Laura xx ♥  }

 

No comments:

Post a Comment