Saturday, July 18, 2009

[ we will take you, where you wanna go ]

 

smiling, dancing everything is free

Laura

Stefan just ran in singing "’Spice Up Your Life’ by Spice Girls so I thought that would make a fitting title and subtitle.  Well, today was nice, woke up before noon, read some of my book Animal Liberation, which is really good, and I recommend it to: Animal Lovers, Speciesist people, Vegetarians/Vegans, Meat eaters and anyone who is interested in why people support animal rights.  It has some really great points, 5 star read.flutterby, butterfly... :]I think this picture is really stunning.  The colours are amazing and it’s just a brilliant shot overall.  Maybe it’s because I’m in love with butterflies.  I remember when I fell asleep in my grandmother’s garden in Ireland and I woke up and about a dozen or so butterflies where on me.  Blue ones, white ones, monarchs and other pretty colours.  I remember that day so vividly…

Well, I' think I cope with bad news rather well…. some people cry a lot, some people throw fits of confused rage.  Go through the stages of grief/acceptance… but me… I don’t know, I think I go through the stages of grief/acceptance at a very quickened pace.  Denial and Isolation, then Anger, then Bargaining, and after that, Depression, and finally Acceptance.  Either very quickly, all at once, or an extremely slow pace.

Well, I must be going, byeee!

Picture Credits:

1st: tropicaliving click to view their stream on flickr!

{ bye ; Laura xx ♥  }

 

No comments:

Post a Comment