Wednesday, July 8, 2009

{Won't You Just Try To Fit In, Please Do This For Me}

I love that song. Thanks Laura for putting it in your friendship book as my song dedication! Okay, okay. I know my blog entries have been a little picture-less lately, but my life is so boring that I don't need to illustrate it! Otherwise, the pics would be of paint drying or just gray (or gray paint drying!)... I can't wait for tomorrow and Friday through Sunday.Which reminds me I have to call my grandmother about both those things. I don't really have anything else to write except that I missed the new episodes of "Kathy Griffin: My Life On The D- List" and "NYC prep", which threw my whole week upside down. You see, my entire schedule for summer and school depends on when new episodes of TV shows are on. I know that's really sad but there's reason behind it. While the rest of my school is hanging out downtown everyday or just hanging out, I have nothing to do because I live really far away from everyone. Laura's probably going "Steafene lives even further away from you Hannah, and we still hang out all the time!" Well my parents like me to plan a week ahead for everything until I get my driver's licence (which they keep putting off for 2 years now-- driver's ed I mean), so my poor, lonely car is being driven by my dad who is gone all the time. Anyway, the TV keeps me current because without it I would be relying on my Internet (can you say dial-up?), which is a hassle. Okay, I'm done ranting! Peace out.

HANNAH

No comments:

Post a Comment