Friday, July 3, 2009

[ i think we have an emergency]

i saw you watching me



Laura


Hello! Sorry for the lack of formatting in this blog post, I'll fix it later  when I have time. Paramore!!!!!!!  yay!I'm on my brothers login on the laptop right now so I can't log into my blog editing program and so my thing with my post like I usually do. But I will fix it later when I'm not as busy.
I'm going to go to a Paramore concert today! It's going to be tiiiight. It's at the palace of Auburn Hills and Steafene is going to be here at 2 to pick me up. Yay! I'm so very very excited! This will be a great end to a horrible week and I really need it.
I was chatting away last night to a few people. And I wish I hadn't spoke to some of them because after our conversation I decided I really really don't like them. But you know what, that doesn't really matter because however I feel about them, I'm going to use my ability to withdraw from stupid situations and apply it to my friendship with that person. They've annoyed me too much really. Well, I'm too excited about this show to really care too much about idiots and what they decide to say to me. Even if they do make me laugh. HAHA! Sorry... I'm kind of digressing...
So, today, Paramore concert, Steafene's house yada yada yada. Oh, and then Up north tomorrow to celebrate the 4th of July! Yay! But I'll talk about that a little bit more later.
My little brother wants to play Neopets now so... adios!

{ let's leave! ; Laura xx ♥}

No comments:

Post a Comment