Wednesday, July 8, 2009

[ you don’t always have to be on top ]

it’s better to be hated, than loved for what you’re not

Laura

Hoi (that’s Hello in Dutch)!  I’m just editing photos right now and writing a poem or two.  Wow, that’s one EMO poem ahaha.  Which is funny because I’m a rather decent mood today. I’m not sick anymore!!  YAY!  I’m going to go to an Ice Cream Social today with my Grandma and my brothers, yum! mmmmmm Jason hahaha Well, I’m going to go shopping now with my mum.  Oh, I just finished a birthday card for my Grandma too.  It’s her birthday next week, but I’m not too sure what date exactly haha, so I’m just going to play it safe and send it to her in advance.  I never can remember when her birthday actually is.  I always knew it was in July, because I remember her saying she was a Cancer… oh I’m terrible.  Stefan is singing a song about spaghetti right now, it’s really funny.  Well, I ought to go and get dressed.  Ill maybe update later after the Ice Cream Social.  :)  A: a seagull ;)

-------------------------------

Alright, I’m back from he social and shopping.   I didn’t eat the free ice cream though, I just had a cookie because I drank a Slim-Fast before I left.  Not because I’m dieting, but because I like them haha, weird, huh?  But anyways, I drank a vanilla one out of boredom and well, they’re supposed to suppress hunger so I actually wasn’t hungry at all.  I decided to put another picture in this post because:

  1. it was pretty, and
  2. I'm going to a beach next week :D

But, anyways, I actually have plans for tomorrow!  I’m going to go to the Aquatic Center with my brothers and Nan, and then I’ll be off on a bike ride with Urian, fun.  :)  I think I will go on a walk now… so, BYE!

Have a lovely day!

Picture Credits:

1st: ivory.butterflies (me!) click to view my stream on flickr!

2nd:OMG its Shortiie ♥ click to view her stream on flickr!

{ yawn ; Laura xx ♥  }

 

No comments:

Post a Comment