Sunday, July 26, 2009

[ let’s just stop, drop everything ]

the best, not to mention the worst idea, that i have ever had

Laura

Good morning!  I’m up before noon on a Sunday morning.  Go me!  My brothers are sitting with me right now, and annoying the heck outta me!  But they are boys,and boys will be boys… I guess.  Shout out to Steafene for making it through last night, I love you!  Poor Steafene.  I’m doing a quiz right now with my little brother Alex… shall I post it? okay!

A - Age:  Laura: 16  Alex: 8
BLaura: single  Alex: twin
C - Chore you hate: Laura: doing the dishes Alex: cleaning my room
D - Dog's name: Laura: Alfie Alex: I don't have a dog
E - Essential to start your day:  Laura: Washing my face,brushing teeth  Alex: opening my eyes and watching tv
F - Favorite color: Laura:PINK  Alex:GREEN
G - Gold or Silver: Laura: Silver  Alex: Silver
H - Height: Laura:5 foot 1 Alex: 4 foot
I - Instruments you play(ed): Laura:  a bit of bass ;)  Alex: drums
J - Job title: Laura:babysitter/student   Alex:annoying people
K - Kid(s): Laura: nope  Alex:  nope
L - Living arrangements: Laura: i live with my mum  Alex: same
M - Mom's name: Laura & Alex: Deirdre(deer-dra)
N - Nicknames: Laura: Laurahhhhhhh!!!!   Alex:Nanner, Bannana, Danner, Earth Head....
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Laura: Yes,for pneumonia Alex: Yes, breathing problems
P - Pet Peeve: Laura: knuckle cracking  Alex: Sneeze and don't cover
Q - Quote from a movie:  Laura: "Now when I get the sun, I smile. "  Alex: "Now that we're men, I changed my underwear"
R - Right or left handed: Laura:right  Alex: let me see, right I think
S - Siblings: Laura: Cillian,Rebecca, Alex, Stefan, Adrian  Alex: Laura, Stefan and Adrian
T - Time you wake up: Laura:it varies a lot    Alex: 7 o'clock
U- Underwater or up in the air: Laura:  In the Air, I can breathe there lol  Alex:underwater
V - Vegetable you dislike: Laura:idk, i like most  Alex: spinach
W - Ways you run late: Laura: waking up late  Alex:mum wakes up late
X - X-rays you've had: Laura: Lungs  Alex: lungs
Y - Yummy food you make: Laura: cake/cookies  Alex: i help make cake and cookies with Laura
Z - Zoo favorite: Laura: llama glamas lol  Alex: tiger

monkey faces  :(|) Off to Steafene’s house latah! Bye!

{ say maybe ; Laura xx ♥  }

 

No comments:

Post a Comment