Monday, July 6, 2009

{together, we're so disfunctional}

Salut! How was every one's weekend? I see that Laura's was great, as was mine (although I don't really care for Paramore--not my style). On the fourth of July my family went to my grandparent's house to have a dinner (can you say ribs?) and then we went to a Lugnut's game in Lansing. I haven't been in a couple of years, but boy was it fun! Did you know it's actually more fun if you watch the game??? I know, right! And I saw a few people (all guys, but a few annoying class of '10-ers, all girls). Afterwards, there were amazing fireworks and as we were leaving I started yelling "VIVE LA FRANCE!!!", much to my dad's liking ;). Overall it was a pretty good evening. I also finally got Skype, and will be trying it out soon with...my tutor! I'm really excited to start getting tutored because it's been far too long that I've actually learned how to speak French--even though I'll be in AP French this coming school year (Laura, you know the story of French 3...). Well, not much is going on, except that I'm going to Erie, PA this weekend! That should be loads of fun! Anyway, I think I'm going to go and be lazy now...and play the Sims 2...

xxHANNAHxx

No comments:

Post a Comment