Friday, July 17, 2009

[ there’s a fork in the road ]

I'll do as I am told, but I don’t know who i wanna be

Laura

Hello my wonderful friends.  haha, it's my future career  :D I was helping my mother study this morning for her cardiology/biology final exam today.  She’s taking right now!!  (Good luck mummy!)  She’ll do an excellent job, i know it.   But, somewhere between the Brachiocephalic vein and the Plantar Venus Arch, I became totally fascinated with the heart and how it works.  So I did some research and I found some online surgery simulations.  They were really interesting!  I did a bypass, transplant and  hole in heart repair.  I also did some knee surgery, hip replacements and deep brain stimulation  for fun.  ;)  So I really am fascinated with surgery and I don’t get queasy around blood or anything.   I actually think open heart surgery is interesting as hell.  It’s weird.  But I really want to do something medical, and to be able to get right in there and do surgery would be amazing. 

Well, I feel so amazingly refreshed and pleased that I’ve decided upon something I find interesting.  And, my mum always said that the Medical field was for the over-achievers who don’t faint at the sight of blood.  :P  But one thing that bothers me is dissections.  I'll have to do a handful of ‘em if I want to start cutting up human’s hearts.  I want to start a jewelry company or something.  I think it would be fun and cute.  :)  Well, I’m going to do some yoga before Hannah rings me after her tutor meeting.  :P  Byee!

{ da do da do do do ; Laura xx ♥  }

 

No comments:

Post a Comment