Tuesday, July 7, 2009

[ you’ve been hanging with the unloved kids ]

you’re lovable, so lovable

Laura

I really want one of these!!

Hello hello hello!  I’m listening to Marina and The Diamonds right now,  and a lot of it too.  She’s really very unique and amazing!  Well, today I think I shall go with a Lomography theme because I’m in love with that style of photography.  And I was just looking around Flickr and I stumbled upon Kaarins who had a Lomography vs. Polaroid set and I really really like both of them.  Run-down with colourSo I went poking around and found this.  Hmm, let me go look for another one.  Ohhh, here!   This was taken in Detroit.  And the watermark that I applied was the original title.  Today, I’m very, very bored.  And still rather sick.  So My health kick has been set back for a few days until I recover.  It’s hard to get out and go for a run when you feel like hell.  I think you should check out my stream on Flickr =]http://www.flickr.com/photos/laura_amour/

Alright, well, I didn’t get much sleep last night, so, au revoir mes amies.  Je vous aimes.  ♥

Picture Credits:

1st: kaarins click to view her stream on flickr

2nd:  stoopidgerl click to view her stream on flickr

 {dum dum dum ; Laura xx ♥}

1 comment: