Thursday, July 16, 2009

[ i promised to my wife and children ]

things will all blow over in time

Laura

Hello!!   I woke up at noon today, to the lovely sound of Naive by The Kooks blasting thorough the house. SO good!  I think you should check out www.marinaandthediamonds.com, because she’s a great singer (yes it’s a solo act, not a band) and I love her.  I love her song Obsessions, it’s fantastic.  Oh, you can also download her single ‘I Am Not a Robot’  for free on her blog too.  Her stuff is also on  iTunes. oscar wilde and angel fliesI found this picture on Explore at www.flickr.com and I decided that it embodies my mood very well.  I think it’s so beautiful.  Today, I feel so very content and…. joyous.  I don’t  know why exactly, but, maybe because I got a really great sleep last night, (after running around the house for half an hour because of my RLS).  And now, the yellow, pinks and lilacs in this just seemed right.     It’s my grandma’s birthday today!  Happy birthday to my Grandmere!  She’s coming over to celebrate later on today, so…yay!  :)  I’m going to make her a Spice Cake with whipped vanilla cream frosting.  :)  Well, I have to get started on stuff… so, goodbye! 

Picture Credits:

1st: kay maguire  click to view their stream on flickr  :)

{ xoxoxoxo ; Laura xx ♥  }

 

No comments:

Post a Comment