Thursday, July 23, 2009

{I laugh at stupid things, just cuz they tickle me}

Hello to all! Anyone miss me? Probably not because I can hardly write in this thing and Laura is waaay deeper and random than I am. You probably don't care that I'm writing or apart of this blog, reader. Whatever. I can never stick to anything for very long, although I really want to and I try my hardest. Moving on... I've been feeling very--lonely and rejected lately. Sure my family is fun, and I don't make an effort to reach out to my friends. But I'm just so over it all. Summer vacation I mean. I want desperately to get back to school, get a job, start up French club, go to Animal Rights meetings, and just get back into the hustle and bustle of everything. Maybe I should go to some intense private summer school that is emotionally and mentally straining. I just need to do something school related...
Ugh I'm so bored! Right now I"m obsessed with the game on Facebook "Restaurant City". I'm going to get back to that now...

P.S. LAURA!! I'll be at my grandparents all week starting Monday. We need to hang out!

Whatever, HANNAH

No comments:

Post a Comment