Thursday, July 9, 2009

[ hey there mister blue sky ]

hey you with the pretty face, welcome to the human race

Laura

swimmy swimmy swimmySo I just got back from the Aquatic Center and it was pretty fun.  I went with my little brothers and my Nan.  We got there and I hadn’t even toughed the water yet, when a kid decided to poo in the pool.  So they had to get everyone out and clean it up.  So then we had to wait a while before we could get back in.  Silly child.

:) sunny days

I’m listening to Pandora.com right now.  I love Pandora. :)  I don’t have to keep skipping songs.  NEWS!  Panic At The Disco are splitting up!  I forgot to mention that a few days ago.  Steafene told me earlier this week that they splitting up.  They will release the next album and continue the tour but then that’s it.  John Walker and Ryan Ross are deciding that they want to do their own thing.  Shame, I love them.  :(   Today was a good day.  I woke up, talked to my mum, went swimming, relaxed in the sunshine, talked to Hannah on Skype for a bit, talked, texted and drank Jarritos (Pineapple flavour ;]) and now I’m listening to Feist.  Hannah, we must hang out soon!  Yes, Steafene does live farther away that you, and we do manage to hang out a lot, but, she has the same story as you, she needs to plan stuff out wayyy in advance.  NO excuses missy!! 

I never really listened to the lyrics of Young Folks by Peter Bjorn and John.  They are actually very sweet.

i did before and had my share
it didn't lead nowhere
i would go along with someone like you
it doesn't matter what you did
who you were hanging with
we could stick around and see this night through

See, cute, no?  :)  Well, I’m going to make some food for my brothers and I.  I bought a boat-load of Vegetarian food yesterday.  Great Stuff.  Much Love!

Picture Credits:

1st: Home in East Lansing click to view their stream on flickr

2nd:  ivory.butterflies (me)click to view my stream on flickr

{ hooray!! ; Laura xx ♥  }

 

No comments:

Post a Comment