Thursday, July 30, 2009

[only because everyone knows… ]

that a romantic cliché, makes the best debut

Laura

Hello!  How are you today?  I’m going to go for a run later.  I needi think i made it worse  :( to start that up again.  I’ve just been doing cardio and yoga lately, I’m due for a run.  Alright, so today, I had some yummy Raisin Bran Crunch for brekkie and I’m going to indulge in an amazing falafel salad with chickpeas, spring onion and other yummy veggies.  Ma mere went out today and got some more vanilla soy, yay!  Last night when I made some chocolate chip cookies, I has frustrated because we didn’t have any Silk Soy Milk… vanilla.  ;)  It’s the best stuff in the world.  Speaking of food, I’ll tell you about all the other wonderful things I’ve bought recently…

  • Spinach and soy cheese spring rolls
  • half a trillion mushroom lovers burgers
  • half a million Asian Spice burgers
  • some good ol’ fakin bacon
  • A few baked soft pretzels (sans salt) stuffed with spinach and artichoke (mmm)
  • And a few more boxes of Spinach and Artichoke Veggie Bites from Morning Star

Yes, I like Spinach and Artichoke, if you couldn’t guess.  So, with all of these wonderful choices, I need to decide upon what to have for supper… the spinach and soy cheese rolls (maybe with a side of rice and steamed veggies) is looking good right now. Enough talk about food, on withboite a couture other news aside from what’s inside my freezer/refrigerator.   I made a dress today… yep, a Kate Nash style dress.  I used a dark sea-blue poly-cotton for the skirt and for the bust, I used this dainty little floral fabric.  I haven’t put straps on it yet because I can’t decide upon straps or sleeves.  They would be short sleeves, maybe bubbled or bunched.  Hmmm.  skilllllllz?  haha  ;) Well, there’s the picture down there, you can’t really see the dress too well, but you can get a general feel for it, oui? I guess I’m pretty handy with the sewing machine that my grandma gave me.  Considering the fact that it’s from the 70’s and hasn’t been used in over eight years, I think I did a pretty good job with it.  I just need to fix the hemming on the skirt and then it will be 100% finished.  :D

picture credits:

1st:i just found it in my files on my computer

2nd:♥ Moa Maria

3rd: me :) (on my facebook account)

{peace and love ; Laura xx ♥}

No comments:

Post a Comment