Friday, July 24, 2009

[ hip hop you saved my life ]

i try to make it like the sights on TV


Laura
hello! Sorry about the ugliness of this post, mum is hogging the computer right now so I have to make due with my ox 'laptop' that I haven't used in a while. I went to Hannah's grandma's today. We went out to eat at Sultan's, yummy. I got lots of yummy vegetarian food, like falafel and hummus and baba gannouche... however you spell that. I can't wait to go over to Steafene's house on Sunday, I haven't been over there in a really long time. Lately it's either been Brianna's house, concerts, my house and everywhere BUT Steafene's house. Oh, I forgot to mention.... Steafene got her car a little while back! Yay! We have a car! Ad her name is Hayley. ;) I'll add a picture to this post and fix it up all nice and pretty when ma mere gets off Sims 3 and does something more productive.
I kind of want an ice lolly right now, but I'm stuffed from going out to eat with Hannah and her Anglophile grandmother and grandfather. :) je t'aime<3
Oh my days I cannot get over how ugly this post is going to look until I fix it! I'm a tad OCD in the sense that I like to have a set format for my posts, as you probably could have already guessed. With my titles and subtitled and credits, fonts, pictures, watermarks, captions and sign offs, everything is the same.
Well, I'm going to add the finishing touches to Steafene's amazing present ;) and then write in my diary (I missed writing last night, ops). Okay, night!

{ live ; Laura ♥ xx}

No comments:

Post a Comment