Saturday, July 11, 2009

[ drums in time with your beating heart ]

sing blue silver

Laura

Mmmm, banana cream pie.  :)  Usually I don’t like banana flavoured things, but this is an exception.  I’m looking at universities right now, some in the US and some in the UK and Ireland.  My Grandma wants me to go to Stanford because that’s where she went.  It’s in California, which is pretty cool.  A year at Princeton costs $49,190, a year at Stanford is around $48,380.  And that’s just fro tuition and room & board.  An Ivy League school would be cool, I’d get to be in a New England state, in some of the oldest buildings in America.  Stanford College, California :] I don’t care about the price tag though, because nothing will stop me from getting into the College I want to get into.  Well, I have Restless Legs Syndrome (RLS) unfortunately.  It’s really irritating and make falling asleep really hard, right now I want to just go run around to get  the feeling to go away.  ARGH!  Whatever, I’m taking Iron supplements because that’s said to be a cause sometimes.  Nothing much going on today.  Bye!

Picture Credits:

1st: http://www.flickr.com/photos/batbob/

{cheers! ; Laura xx ♥  }

 

No comments:

Post a Comment