Thursday, July 2, 2009

[ ne me quitte pas mon chere ]

i love Paris in the rain

Laura

Hiya.  Last night I went to bed around 12:00am which is unusually early for me.  But 2 hours later I was woken up by my mum who was having really bad heart pains due to her anemia.  She didn’t need to go to the hospital but it wasn’t fun.  And I always feel like I have acid in my stomach when I’m scared. and three is a crowd  :( But she’s alright now. I slept on the floor so I could be on call kind of, so now I have a major ache in my neck.  Ah well…

I thought this picture was really adorable when I stumbled upon it while browsing flickr this morning.  I feel sorry for the little sad guy/girl in the back.  I was listening to Regina Spektor, I don’t like her very much but  I turned on Pandora and she came up so I just let it run. 6 weeks to go!

Alright, well, I’ve decided to go on  six week health kick.  This will consist of a better diet, consistent exercise, and maybe I’ll drag myself off to get a manicure, pedicure, and some other beauty things such as face masks, hot oil hair treatments and exfoliation.  And I am actually motivated to keep this up.  I may miss a few days, but maybe I wont.  ;)  You see, lately, I have been doing very well recently in the sense that I have really been keeping up with my personal vows and promises.  I’ve been writing in things daily, forgetting about things, learning from mistakes and changing ways.  So I just might make it through the next six weeks successfully!  Anything is possible really, especially since i have this newly uncovered motivation to better myself inside and out.  I’m actually pretty excited!  :)  YAY!

Picture Credits:

1st: amyspanos365

Click to view her stream in flickr

2nd:  barsho ™ click to view their stream on flickr

{there’s someone listening ; Laura xx ♥  }

 

No comments:

Post a Comment