Saturday, July 25, 2009

[ i threw darts at a spinning globe]

stain my teeth with more red wine.  I’m a romantic, but never pearly white. 

Laura

Good day everyone… my mum didn’t get off the computer before I went to bed, so I just fixed yesterday’s post right now.  Yesterday I went to Hannah’s and we hung out for a while.  Today, I’ll having a water gun fight with mes frères and making some yummy vegetarian food.  Then tomorrow will be an amazing day because I’ll be off to Steafene’s. Ugh my space bar is spazzing out and making this post a chore.  Ick!  Alex just handed me some crushed ice but it tastes likBANG BANG BANGe chardonnay!  What the heck?!  I wish my spacebar wouldn’t be so stupid. haha it’s an umbrella… I don’t know why, but it is.  I feel like watching some mindless television right now.  I actually don’t feel like doing anything. My phone is finally working so I’m just chatting to Steafene and drinking cream soda. French manicure tomorrow!  Yay!  ;)  Oh no, The Kooks just started playing on Stefan’s iPod. Once I start listening to them, I just can’t stop.  But the iPod is on the other side of the room plugged into the stereo and I’m far too  comfy sitting here to bother turning on The Kooks playlist, so I’ll just leave it on shuffle.  I’m going to keep this post short because I have some things to finish up before I can relax.  I did some errands this morning with my mum, but I think I mentioned that already, ah well.  Ciao!

Picture Credits:

1st: scooterboi click to view their stream on flickr!

{ tell me the truth ; Laura xx ♥  }

 

No comments:

Post a Comment