Tuesday, June 30, 2009

{Life's What You Make It}

Hola!! Look at me, writing 2 days in a row! Laura, you sound terribly terrible so I will call you after I write this. Today was really cold. Right now I'm wearing a sweatshirt, sweatpants, and pink Hello Kitty slipper socks. Mmmm...toasty! Let's see...today I played the Sims 2 on the computer and LocoRoco 2 on my PSP.That's it. It seems boring, yes, but that's what I get for living far away! The 4th of July is coming up (my dad's fave holiday) and my famille is doing things a little differently this year. We've decided to not go to the family celebration in Jackson this year! You see, my extended family is like the mob--there's no backing out once you're (forcefully) in. My mom will be gone, so the rest of my fam is going to just chill out with s'mores and store-bought fireworks. I like this plan! What are you doing this weekend Laura? Maybe we can hang out...

I'm out!

xxhannahbellexx

No comments:

Post a Comment