Sunday, July 19, 2009

[ take that lock and key and shove it ]

through the iron bar spider webs

Laura

Good day!  Well, I found out what GPOYW means.  And I’m considering jumping on the bandwagon.  GPOYW means: Gratuitous Picture Of Yourself Wednesday!  But, I think I’ll jump on that bandwagon when I’m done with this blog.  Blogger is cool and all, but with Tumblr, you can have whatever layout you want, you can even completely customize your own! So when the new school year starts, I’ll start my own Tumblr and do a daily blog.  Or maybe I’ll start it on the new year… hmmm.  Decisions, decisions.  But, like everything else (Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, etc…)  I’ll eventually get one and cherish it (for a while).  Soooo, aside from my sudden new interest in Tumblr and using it, nothing new is up.  :P  I’m just sitting at home, doing nothing productive.  My brother is out and my mum is working until 11:oopm.  So, I’m just babysitting today. I’m making a new Twitter layout right now, and it’s looking pretty sweet if I do say so myself.  pretty keys... <3The theme of it is keys, because I really, really love keys.  I saw this lock and key necklace at Urban Outfitters and  I really want it!  Well, I have just been inspired and now I want to make Ice Cream Cup Cakes.  They’re amazing.  Bye!

Picture Credits:

1st: pennacook click to view their stream on flickr!

{ hug someone ; Laura xx ♥  }

 

No comments:

Post a Comment