Saturday, July 4, 2009

[ they call holidays an option for a reason ]


i heard you’re coming back to life just for the 4th

Laura 


Hi guys! What's up? Sorry again for the unformatted post, so unlike me, I know, but I will fix it after I get back from th cottage, promise! i love sparklers :)
I saw Paramore and No Doubt last night and it was amazing!! The stage was awesome and the sound was brilliant! I got some pretty good pictures on Steafene's camera, nice shots for sure. So I'll post those when I'm not posting from and iPod Touch. :) But the best part of the night was hanging out with Paramore!!
I'll tell you the whole story when I have time, but right now I have to go!  I'm going up North to celebrate my first ever 4th of July in America.  I’m going to watch the fireworks on the lake and set off some of our own :)  I’ll be sure to update you guys on everything when I get back!  TTYL and everyone have a great 4th of July!

{let your heart win; Laura xx ♥}


No comments:

Post a Comment