Tuesday, July 21, 2009

[ your pretty pretty petticoat ]

ooh la ;)

Laura

Hey!  It’s lovely outside so I think I’m going to sit in the garden and read.  Then I’m going to finish up Steafene’s present and chill.  We got Sims 3 yesterday, so I might play some of that later on too.  I found me Givenchy necklace today too!  My silver heart one, with all the sparkly stuff on it.  It’s so pretty, I’m going to wear it more often now.  I wish that either Stefan didn’t go to band practice today or that my mum wasn’t working the 3 to 11 shift at work.  If she worked the 7 to 7 or the midnight to 10 shift, I would be able to go to the pool party with Steafene, but, I can’t.  *pouts*  But this weekend I will go over to Steafene’s house and give her the thing I’m making her and the other present for her.  I haven’t been to Steafene’s house in a while, the last sleepover we had was at my house.  (She’s the only one who has slept over here more than once).sims 3..... yay  It was fun, I think I’ll do that again soon. 

Blah, mum is at her exercise class right now, she’ll be home soon, and then off again.  But grandma will be back so  I won't be all alone forever.  The worst thing is, being home alone and not being able to go out, because I know that in a few hours, I’ll have to be home to babysit.  Grrrrrr.  Well, I have to do some housework, and then I can relax and bathe in the sun… or not, I don’t need to get more tan at all really.

{ smile! ; Laura xx ♥  }

 

No comments:

Post a Comment