Wednesday, July 22, 2009

[ you don’t love me the way that i love you]

‘cause if you did boy, you would not do the things you do

Laura

Wow.  I had a really intense dream last night. I’ll try tell you about it, I might jump, skip and run about through the dream and leave out something,but dreams are hard to recall fully. Alright here I go: beauty in the skies


I was sitting at home at the dining room table and Stefan was at the dining room table too on the computer taking some sort of quiz.  I didn’t know what the heck he was doing really but I played along like I did.  Then, the next thing I remember is having to run with everyone under a dining room table that had the same tablecloth as my dining room table but was much much bigger and was in a room much smaller, except for one thing…. one of the walls was gone, and in it’s place was a disturbing setting of exotic plants and a volcano and was about to erupt.  Then someone told me that it was going to shoot tomatoes out at us.  I didn’t believe it so I poked my head out and then I saw one, a tomato flying through the air and so I went back under the table.  Suddenly thousands of those red round fruits showered down on us and then stopped.  I was about to leave but then his kid told me to wait.  Then we heard a rumbling and he said “that’s the sound it makes when we go over it…”  he didn’t make any sense.  But then more tomatoes came down.  And that happened 3 or 4 times.  When it was done, we all went home.  I went to my room and it was smaller than my real room.  But while I wasn’t there, Steafene came in and decorated it with posters and drawings.  I remember one was of a boat in the middle of the ocean, a small paddle boat, and it said All Nereids Beware.  And I saw red splatter marks everywhere in front of the open window, so I asked Stefan if I was dreaming and he said no, the tomato thing did actually happen.  And now everyone was poor, it was a full throttle depression.  So I started bottling water and turning lights off and collecting food.  The next thing was , I was sitting in the living room next to more tomato splatter marks and then I saw a baby orangutan outside, I swear I almost fainted.  But then the neighbour picked it up and left.  So I went outside to do some work, but they brought the ape back outside.  I freaked out and started running, but apparently baby orangutans like to chase running girls because it ran after me and the neighbours told me to walk but I couldn’t!  there was a freaking ORANGUTAN BABY!  And our other neighbours brought one out of nowhere so I flipped and bolted inside.  They were trying to get in the door, and Stefan let it in!  So I ran to my mum’s room and locked the door.  The next thing I remember, I was at the movies with a boy and girl who I don’t actually know.  I can’t remember what we were seeing but the guy bought a hot dog, corn dog, artichoke on a stick (I know, wtf!?) and Something else.   The girl just bought overpriced Mac ’n Cheese, a small little cup of it for $3:50.  But since the tomato event, i had NO money. And then I woke up.

Weird right?  If anyone has any interpretations, that would be awesome!  Thanks, have a great day!

Picture Credits:

1st: urban angel click to view their stream on flickr!

{ rawr ; Laura xx ♥  }

 

No comments:

Post a Comment