Friday, July 31, 2009

[ these children learn from: ]

cigarette burns, fast cars, fast women and cheap drinks

Laura

Went running today.  A nice run too.  Also, I went for a bile ride this morning to go and fetch some cat food.clean is beautiful  Kaspyr was very angry at me for walking into the kitchen and not feeding him, he thought I was unaware that he was out of food.  I felt bad,  so I dropped everything and got my bike and went down the road to the shops for some food.  When I got back I continued to make vegetable soup with bruschetta topped with olive oil and tomatoes.  So my cat and I sat at the table and munched on our food together.  Oh I love my cat.  Today, after I did all of that, I did some major cleaning of the house.  I can now see the floor of the closet, my rooms smells like vanilla, (wait, it always does) and I could eat right of the kitchen counter if I wanted, but I don’t.  I think Hannah should come over so we can bake cookies together, and drink tea afterwards, that would be nice, no?  Well, I’m sorry that this post is so very short, but I haven’t played Sims 3 in about a week and I think I’m due for a little relaxing time.  Oh, my mum just went out with her friend Robin a second ago, which reminds me, she' passed her tests at school today and just submitted her Mythology final!  Three cheers for mum!  ;)  Well, Adios mes amigos!

 

picture credits:

1st:darwin70 click to view their stream on flickr

{ asjfd ; Laura xx hearts}

No comments:

Post a Comment