Tuesday, July 28, 2009

[you talk about day, you talk about night time]

you dance, with your little leather boots on

Laura

I’m back at home now after a fun-filled double-sleepover with Steafene.  It was lots of fun, and now I’m munching on a fudgesicle…however you spell it.  I just have one question from our sleepover…. WHY DID WE SLEEP IN A CAR!?  We are so silly!  I saw Manchester Orchestra on the telly today.  i must be emoThe song was I Have Friends, not their best, but whatever.  That’s a picture of me with black hair.  It’s not real though, it’s a weave, and eight dollar weave to be precise lol.  Well, I asked people what they thought, and the standings are as follows: 

For

Against

||||  ||||  |||| ||

So that’s 15 and counting in favour of my black hair and 2 against the idea.  I think I’ll go for the pink though, I’ve wanted les cheveux rose for a really long time2556542002_61af6a369e.  And some people can get away with it.  Like the amazing Audrey Kitching.  She doesn’t look like a hoe/tramp/etc. and her hair is all over pink pink pink.  But, she’s a stunning model who runs around with pretty dresses, shoes and make-up.  And I run around in dresses and heels.  Blah, I just feel like I need to do something with my hair… because I’ve been blonde for so long, I want something new. Any Ideas anyone?  Comments would be cool.  ;)  see ya!

Picture Credits:

1st: me

2nd: Google

{ meow ; Laura xx ♥  }

 

No comments:

Post a Comment