Monday, July 6, 2009

[ i’d like to get more sleep ]

but my mind just keeps me up

Laura

Bonjour!  Haha, Hannah, I think it was fitting for you to yell "VIVE LA FRANCE!!!" on the 4th of July, seeing as they were friends of the Rebels. ;)  After our lovely fireworks on the lake, we chanted the England football chant, like during a match.  It was really funny because it we did it after every big firework our neighbors set off.  Good times.  :)  So, our next celebration will be Guy Fawkes Night, better known as Bonfire Night, on the 3rd of November.  The plan is to go over to Steafene’s house and use her bonfire pit, which is huge and well all make a ’Guy’ together and burn it.  Oh, and eat and drink and laugh and have fun!  remember, remember, the 5th of NovemberYup, So, I’m kind of sick right now, I have a massive headache and I just don’t feel well.  X_X  I’m going to make some hot soup right now.  So, I hope everyone has a good Monday. Adios!

Picture Credits:

1st: adraskoy click to view his stream on flickr

{remember, remember ; Laura xx ♥  }

 

No comments:

Post a Comment