Monday, July 13, 2009

[ my finger tips are holing onto the cracks in our foundations ]

you said i must eat so many lemons, ‘cause i am so bitter

Laura

Hi!  I woke up at 12:00pm today.  I was up rather late writing an essay on Greek mythology.  Antiogne, Athena, Odysseus and the lot.  Didn’t get to sleep until past 4:00am.  My I am really exhausted.  My brothers went to camp this morning, and they’ll be back around 4pm.  So i am just going to laze around and not do anything today.  I think I’ll take a bubble bath though….

Rebecca Wiseman :)My stepmum took some pictures of my sister and posted them on Facebook yesterday.  So I thought I’d share one.  I can’t wait to actually meet her!  Oh god, I’m so so so tired!  I need to take a shower and wake up!  My hair could do with another wash too.   Well, I really do apologize for such a short post but, t’is a lazy day, so… :P  farewell!

Picture Credits:

1st:ann wiseman

{make a wish ; Laura xx ♥  }

 

No comments:

Post a Comment