Thursday, July 23, 2009

[ she thinks she’s the one, but she’s 1 in 24 ]

he longs for you to long for him

Laura

bobcat cub and a baby deer

This is a picture of a bobcat cub snuggling up with a baby deer.  I think it’s adorable that they’re natural enemies and one day the bobcat may end up chowing down on the delicious rump of fawny.  And this is probably why it was listed under ‘Cute or Sad’ at www.cuteoverload.com .  And so was this adorable video.  I almost cried when I first saw it a few weeks ago.  I love his paws, and cute meow and his kitten ears…. and his jump.  What cat jumps across the room to a saloon door?!  A silly one, that what.

poor kitten :(

Well, I needed a cheer up, hence the videos and pictures of cute stuff.  Last night …hold that thought… alright I’m back.  Sorry about that, it’s raining right now and I had the undeniable impulse to run outside.  Yeah yeah yeah, think I’m crazy yet?!  :)  Lots of people like to run out in the rain, like Panic at the Disco for instance.  Well, I think I’m just going to cut this short and reply the kitten fail video half a million times and eat veggie food.  I’m going to Steafene’s this Sunday for a very girly sleepover.  :D About time!!!  xoxoxoxo

PS: this correlated with the weird dream I had, yesterday, Audrey Kitching had a dream with a natural disaster in it, Orangutans were the Cute Overload pics of the day (I have NO idea why) and Steafene had a cup of Mac and Cheeeeeese :P  funny, eh?

Picture Credits:

1st: www.cuteoverload.com

{ we are it ; Laura xx ♥  }

 

No comments:

Post a Comment