Tuesday, July 14, 2009

{Allons enfants de la Patrie, Le jour de gloire est arrive!}


YAY! Bon Bastille Jour! Happy Bastille Day! Today is the best holiday (next to April Fool's Day a.k.a. my birthday) of the year that ma famille celebrates! It's also my grandma's birthday! In honor of ce jour de gloire, I'm going to write this entry in franglais! Marchons! Marchons! Qu'un sang impur abreuve nos sillons! Anyway, je regrette que I didn't write here over my petite vacance. Je suis trop busy and I went to deux, like, 12 heure parties avec mes cousins. They sure can party! I also had deux meetings with my tutor sur Skype (I got my camera to work Laura!!) and I already have beaucoup des devoirs that I have to do avant friday... My tutor est gentile and is very patient avec moi! I've already spoken more French avec elle than J'ai eu in an enitre year of French quatre! It's totes cray cray (in the mots de ma soeur)! Oui Laura, il faut que nous hang out sometime very soon! I'm not doing anything until the last semaine de juliet quand ma cousin from Traverse City come and Je lui fais beaucoup d'argent regarder! I make almost $200 dollars watching her joue et crier for a week! Anything else....? I don't think so...Je hope that it's films de francais jour on the IMC channel. Ooh! I'm going shopping avec ma mere aujourd'hui parce que ma soeur's b-day is in 3 jours! Au revoir!
HANNAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment