Wednesday, July 15, 2009

[ can’t let your cold heart be free ]

you never told me what it was that made you strong, and what it was that made you weak

Laura

I was just looking at some pictures from a few years ago and all I have to say is WOW.  I mean, I know I look young for my age but I didn’t know how young I really looked. Here’s a picture of what I mean:

wow This was taken the day after my 13th birthday.  Yes, I was 13.  It doesn’t help that I’m next to Emerald, (my amazingly tall, skinny, model of a friend) because she just makes my look short and young.  But Claire is also over there, and she’s not 6 feet tall, she’s average height and she even makes it look like I’m hanging out with older girls.  Ah well, I guess when I’m 50, I’ll look 45 haha, that is, if I take care of myself. :P

Alright, so today, I’m not up to anything because I’m an agonizingly tired, I had a god sleep last night, but it wasn’t long.  It took me a good few hours to fall asleep due to my RLS.  I’m probably just going to chill out, relax and finish reading some books that are almost done.  I need to go to the library soon and take out some books.  I need to go do some laundry now, so I might write more later, but maybe not.  Kay, bye!

{cheers! ; Laura xx ♥  }

 

No comments:

Post a Comment