Monday, July 20, 2009

[ safety pins holding up the things… ]

that make you mine

Laura

Listening to The Kooks right now.  Love.  Listening to The Kooks and The Strokes together is like adding whipped cream on top of a Nilla Wafer… way too good.  Oh, and I just added The Shins to this equation.  Don’t ask me what’s up with the ‘The ________’ in the bands I’m listening to right now… I really don’t know.  Oh no, now The Fratellis have joined in.  ‘So if you’re lonely, why’d you say you’re not lonely?’….’A girl like you is just irresistible’.  Good song.  Anyways, I’m not sure what to do today.   To be honest, by tummy kinda aches.  :P  i only bloom in your sun...I thought this picture was really cute when I saw it.  I’m making Steafene something incredibly amazing and I want to finish it by this weekend to I can give it to her when I see her, it’s really awesome, I’m proud of it and kinda want to keep it.  My nails are actually growing, it’s nice.  They click against the keyboard when I type and if I tap my fingers against the table, they make a little tapping noise.  I want to get my nails done though.  I think I’ll go with my mum for a manicure.  Acrylic nails would be sweet, because then my real nails would grow longer underneath.  Have you ever noticed that the nails on your index fingers don’t grown in the same way, they grow rounder than the others… or maybe that’s just me.  I quite like waking up at 7:00 am to wake my brothers up and get them ready for camp, because:

  1. I feel a lot less lazy
  2. My days are longer and
  3. I get about 6 hours to myself

It’s really nice.  I can just blast music and chill out while Stefan is asleep and my mum is at college.  I’ve almost finished my diary.  I started it on the 9th of May and I only have a few pages left.  Don’t worry, I have another diary sitting by my bed waiting for me to start scribbling in it.  ;)

Okay, I’m going to go and work on Steafene’s thing, I’ll post pictures of it when I’m all done.  Bye!

Picture Credits:

1st: ticklemepink click to view their stream on flickr!

{ listen to someone ; Laura xx ♥  }

 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention... I'm glad it gave you some inspiration to doodle a little (or big) piece of your own!


    - ticklemepink aka Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, i like Angie's art

    ReplyDelete