Friday, July 10, 2009

[ all your secrets have drowned ]

trade places in the night, we’re running barefoot, you and I

Laura

Good evening!  My mum is going to take the computer with her when she goes on her overnight shift at work, so I’m going to fit this in now while I have time.  I took some more pictures on my cell phone today.  mmm prozacI’m going to post them up on Flickr. I guess I’ll use them here too. :)  So.,.. my mother is on Prozac now due to all of her stress.  And this just means that I shall have a very happy mother.  Oh wow, sorry, I was spending so much time editing and uploading pictures that I didn’t realise I had wasted so much time!  Okay,  Well I guess I’ll just post the original Pill picture before I did the editing.  I really love photo editing.  For this one, I just messed with the highlights and shadows a bit, intensified the colour, saturation, temperature and added a slight vignette to polish it off.  :)  Haha, did that mean much to ya? looks better after editing, doesn't it ;)Okay, well, I have go and watch something with my little  brother and mum before she disappears for the night.

I LOVE YOU!

Picture Credits:

all: me ivory.butterflies click to view my stream on flickr

{ let me know ; Laura xx ♥  }

 

No comments:

Post a Comment