Monday, July 27, 2009

[ the roads are wrapped, around your waist ]


I TAKE TRIPS FROM HIP TO HIP, IN FACT I'VE MADE A CAREER OUT OF IT


Okay, so I'm sleeping over Steafene's house another day now. Yay! So this post is (yet again) going to be un-formatted and not as gorgeous as I could make it because, well, not everyone has my amazing blog editor. ;) Steafene and I did something rather... strange... last night. But, really, come on, what would you expect?! Basically, we camped out in Steafene's new car, Hayley. It was pretty comfy, until it got really humid and steamy in the car (ooh whee! lol). We created about, half a million new inside jokes, and you're outside, ha ha ha. Jayyy Kayy. I'm not that mean. We're drinking Virgin Pina Coladas right now, and they are THE most amazing things... EVER. Too bad we missed National Pina Colada day on the 11th of July... ah well, there's always next year! ;D (hint hint Steafene) Well, we're going to blog a tad on Steafene's blog, which I think you should check out: http://www.athenasbrandneweyes.blogspot.com/ do it, because I said to. Time is playing right now, wow, Shaant, you are SO very.... I don't even know. YOUR HAIR IS BROKEN!!! XD But yes, umm, I'm going to leave you all hanging there, and get back to my adventures hahahahahaha. Alight, bye!

{ happy yet? ; Laura xx ♥}

No comments:

Post a Comment