Wednesday, July 29, 2009

[ this time we’re not giving up ]

& we’ve got nothing but time on our hands

Laura

This is probably one of the most adorable videos I have ever seen.  I’ve decided that I want her!  A little brunette French fille.  She has the biggest, cutest, brown eyes and little bob of hair. 

Look at the other related videos too, there’s one where she stole some sweets and is telling her mum to help her hide from her dad.  So cute!  Stefan is playing along to Hallelujah  by Paramore on the drums.  He’s gotten quiet good at it too!  Steafene, Stefan and I are going to do Battle of the Bands together.  We’re still trying to decide upon which songs to do.  Kate Nash, Fall Out Boy, Paramore and some other bands have grabbed our attention recently.  We’ll see what will happen though.  I’m about to go make a yummy vegan mushroom lovers burger with saffron hummus and whole wheat pita bread.  I’ve been experimenting with different different spices for hummus and last week i stumbled upon some Saffron we had in out cupboard, so I threw it in, added some garlic and other herbs (that I've been growing in my garden)  and BANG, amazing, delicious hummus to top of my burger.  :) I just got a bunch of forms in the post today, applications for the coming school year… woot woot.  Alright, Let me go and fill ‘em out.  xoxoxo

{ hoot hoot ; Laura xx ♥ } 

2 comments:

  1. Stefan is freaking crazy for wanting to do Hallelujah, like the drums are hard enough but he has no idea how hard it is to sing. Especially expecting you to play it in your first band. High expectations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He tends to do that sometimes haha

    ReplyDelete