Friday, June 12, 2009

[ take your time girl, because you don’t have to rush ]

because it’s your life and no one else’s sweetheart

Laura

I’m having a conversation with Jordan right now.

wow.He was basically profiling me based on a picture that I posted on Facebook.  I tagged most of the significant things but ran out of space because you can only tag 50 things per picture.  Here’s the picture for your amusement.

i love my room so much

He said more stuff, and most of it was all right.  Crazy stuff.  I’m listening to Navy Taxi by Kate Nash, I really really like this song.  It’s so sweet and uplifting.  It’s relatable, like when everything seems shitty… excuse my language [;)]… and nothing seems to be going right.  And all you really need is for someone to tell you to slow down and live your life for yourself.  I advise you to listen to it.  I usually listen to some alright music, so don’t be afraid.  :)  Today was alright.  My grandma and uncle came over to celebrate Stefan’s birthday which is tomorrow, and my birthday, which was Tuesday.  Mmmm, cake.  Stefan is out right now, watching a hockey match.  Whooo Red Wings… I guess.  Hope your day was good.

{ night night ; Laura xx ♥  }

 

No comments:

Post a Comment