Sunday, June 14, 2009

[ you electrify my life ]

i don’t know if it’s worth it anymore

Laura

Good afternoon.  Lazy Sunday definitely.  I’m not doing anything today.  Maybe a bike ride or something. yummy yummy yummy But I have to babysit because Stefan is going out today because it’s Dylan’s birthday.  So, Monday, I’ll do something on Monday.  I guess I should start planning now.    I watched some of HAARP, Muse’s live DVD, with Stefan this morning… they are SO good live… it’s insane!!! 

I’ m eating butter cream frosting right now… only a tid-bit though. I looked at the statistics on the counter for this blog and people from France, Canada, Venezuela and other interesting places have cruised by.  Hello to all of you then.  :)  Last night i was feeling rather melancholy and  alone and sorry for myself.  But I got over it after listening to Kate Nash.  Because I felt stupid feeling so sorry for myself whilst sitting on my European day-bed, listening to European music on my European iPod and docking station, writing in my UO notebook and European diary, wearing my Macys PJs and sipping Earl Grey from a European tea cup.  I looked around at my room and everything in it and told myself to grow up and cheer-up.  So today I’m back in my joyous mood once again.  Florence and the Machine is playing right now… Kiss With a Fist.  I cant decide if I like Florence or not.  My mum is about to leave for work, and Stefan will be leaving soon enough.  Then, babysitting shall commence.  Alright, peace.

{ boys don’t cry ; Laura xx ♥  }

 

No comments:

Post a Comment