Tuesday, June 9, 2009

[ joyeux anniversaire a moi ]

happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me…primary coloured balloons, lovely :)

Laura

It’s my birthday today and it’s a beautiful day out.  Lovely summer day, with the sun in the sky, the grass as green as ever and the sky as blue as… something extraordinarily blue!  ^-^  It’s still early in the day, so no no presents yet, only a few birthday wishes, hug and kisses from my family.   Sweet Sixteen. too pretty, I wouldn't want to eat them Not planning anything spectacular today, just the usual cake, presents and family.  I’m not a big birthday person, unless it’s a birthday for someone who isn’t me.  I like to pay attention to other people’s birthdays and make them cards and presents.  I think I’ll make my 5oth birthday decent ha ha ha :).  Thank you for everyone’s birthday wishes, and I hope you have a wonderful day too!  I think I’ll go and get a zebra print cover for my new phone though!  :) ♥   I bought some awesome shirts!  And i think I’ll wear them tomorrow… well, the Union Jack one anyway.  taken with my new phone btw

{ the sunshine is here because of you; Laura xx ♥  }

 

No comments:

Post a Comment