Monday, June 15, 2009

[ i hope it’s going to make you notice ]

someone like me

Laura

253841624_d3cf1327abJust got back from downtown, and I’ve decided that I really really really want an American Apparel hoodie.  They’re so soft and warm!  :)  But yeah, I wandered around downtown and at Urban Outfitters they were taking down all of the amazing furniture and selling it!!!  I wanted the pink mirror SO badly but I didn’t have any money with me. :(  Anyway, I'm incredibly hungry because I haven’t eaten all day!  Yesterday I made a video for the song ‘Pumpkin Soup’  by Kate Nash. I’ll post it at the end of this blog post so you can see it.  What else did I do today… oh, I woke up really really late because I didn’t go to be until 4:30am because my mum was having heart problems due to an overwhelming amount of stress.  Everything is good now though, I’m just really tired and once again someone didn’t turn the air conditioning on, so I’ll do that now because its roasting in here!  Alright, I don’t really have anything left to write, so I guess I’ll just post my awesome video now.  ILY.  Orrr not, because apparently I can’t post a copyrighted song, whatever.  :P

{ take it all the way ; Laura xx ♥  }

 

No comments:

Post a Comment