Monday, June 29, 2009

{You're A Classic, Like A Little Black Dress}

I'm baaack! In case you don't remember, my mom went to Wisconsin for the weekend for a dog show, and I have been out of a computer. Not much has happened (no surprise there) except I'm so happy it's not hotter than you-know-where anymore! Oh! The other day I painted my bookcase a bright pink! It's so pretty! Anyway, my grandparents are coming home from Minnesota on Wednesday, so my blog entries will be more regular from now on! My garden has sprouted! However, I only have a greenish-brown thumb because not all of the seeds have taken. :( I really want to go to the Aquatic Center--really, really badly! And not just because there are some certain lifeguards I wouldn't mind seeing... Blah, I'm so bored! I can't wait for the Reedy family reunion...in 11 days! Well, I think I'm going to play housewife and do the laundry, do the dishes, and clean the bathrooms!

HANNAH

P.S. My mom is leaving again this weekend--but this is the last time I SWEAR! I'll try and write then!

No comments:

Post a Comment