Monday, June 29, 2009

[ do you care if i don’t know what to say? ]

do you ever take a chance, my love?

Laura

Hello!  And good morning to you all!  It’s around 8:10am and I’m up and buzzing around getting things ready and set for the day.  I’ve been browsing flickr for more artists and I gasped when I realised I have not used on of my favourites!don't stop calling, you're the reson I love losing sleep... This picture is courtesy of youryellowbird and her stream can be found here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/25849630@N07/

I think I need to set up a format for this.  So that everyone who gets their picture in here can have a proper credit, because we all know that credits make the world go around!  (Online:) )

So, just in case you were wondering, Pepsi and crushed ice, not so much.  It starts tasting like a slurpee from a convenience store.  But right now my gorgeous kitty is trying to know my glass over, kaspyr.... meow!he does that a lot.  There’s a picture of him for you, just in case you were pondering the breed of him.  He’s half Ragdoll and half Himalayan, with his big blue eyes and his cow print pattern.  :)  I love him so much!  Well, today, I shall get some stuff sorted out, and running on only four hours of sleep, I hope to be done by noon so that I ma nap!  My brain seriously would not shut up last night!  It was insane!  Alright, I’m going to go and load the dryer now, bye!

Picture Credits:

1st: youryellowbird click to view photostream

2nd: ivory.butterflies(me)click to view photostream

{does that work for a format for crediting?  If anyone has better ideas, or thinks I should link to that specific picture or something, please, comment me!  The comment button is down there ↓}

{cheers! ; Laura xx ♥  }

 

No comments:

Post a Comment