Monday, June 22, 2009

{i'm on my way}

Oh jeez I am so sorry (yet again). My mom went to Indiana for a dog show for, like, a week and took the laptop with her! AND my grandparents went to Minnesota until after the 4th of July! My fam is always on the go. Regardless, I have been keeping myself pleasantly busy. Last lundi I started to plant a garden next to my chicken coup (sans poulet), I planted corn, green beans, pumpkins, peas, and soon there's going to be tomatoes. I finally got a tutor! However, she's going to be out of town so we have to commence lessons online. Why is everyone leaving me? Anyway, a few days ago I made some major changes to my bedroom! I painted my door and my closet door and my window sparkling white (they were an icky dark brown before--not my fault), spray painted my night table lime green, spray painted my book case bright pink, and just generally cleaned my room! Do you want to come over sometime Laura? Since I have not had a computer, I was very unaware that a new Wiseman has joined the clan! And it was a GIRL! I thought it was going to be a boy! What a pleasant surprise! I think I'm going to go for a run (my training for the ELHS tennis season starts now!)... See y'all! And hi to the people who are reading this!

peace,

Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment