Tuesday, June 16, 2009

[ i wonder to myself, could life ever be sane again? ]

but honey pie, you’re not safe here

Laura

I have discovered an adorable and lovable artist named Sam.  loving you has always hurt :(He draws pictures based on titles supplies by fans.  The drawings are really simple but really cute.  explodingdog.com <--- go there and look through the archives until you find something you like,  it wont take long.  I only got 6 hours of sleep last night, which sucked because it’s summer and 6 hours of sleep is just not enough!!!  I’m going to go to bed early tonight… because right now, I'm really tired and I keep sneezing…. achoo!  But, yes, look up Sam, I love him.  :)  iTunes is having an emo day today ha ha.  I think it feels sorry for itself because I put it on shuffle and here is the result:    littlest things  And now its playing ‘Golden’, and in case you don’t know the song… here are some lyrics:

And all lovers with no time for me… and all of the mothers who raised their babies to stay away from me and pray they don’t grow up to be….”

i'm glad you're my friend :)Silly iTunes. :)  I think I’ll put in another one of Sam’s pictures just because they’re just so adorable.  FYI, you can click on any of the pictures on this blog to see the original size of them, and I advise you do.  Well, I think I shall go on a bike ride today.  But before I do anything, I’m going to go and take a shower and wash my hair… maybe straighten it for the first time in a long time.   Happy Tuesday everyone!

{ what can i say? ; Laura xx ♥  }

 

No comments:

Post a Comment