Wednesday, June 17, 2009

[ birds can fly so high ]

or they can shit on your head

Laura

yay! Franklin, Tennessee!  :D

Heya!  I’m here with my homie Steafene (and Stefan)!  And by homie I mean…. my girl ;).  Well, Steafene just got her shirt back, after a year!! 

Super annoyed because my eye has been twitchen for like 3 hours straight, prolly cause i draaank too much soda pop.  Now i’m bout to drink some orange soda pop. peace ya’ll.

Kay, that was Steafene, just in case you couldn’t tell… ha ha ha!  Well, she’s over right now, spending the night, because we’re tight.  Whoa, rhyming Laura!  So this blog post may seem rather hyper and all over the place.  But, yeah, we walked over to the well, and got muddy as fudge.   I’m from Kentucky!  And then we went to the end of the road to see the horsies and boondocks-ness, we saw a dead sparrow :(  and a really creepy thing in a barn that looked like a guy.  And now we’re at home, acting stupid with Stefan at the dining table eating Texas Toast and orange Faygo.  Right, well, What’d ya mean?… What’d ya mean, what’d ya mean?.  I’m going to say good bye now because all these crack addicts are… being crack addict-y and it’s pretty distracting, but funny.

{ i love you ; Laura xx ♥  }

 

No comments:

Post a Comment