Tuesday, June 30, 2009

[ god, how do I find myself here again and again? ]

I'm still in love with the false hope of us stabbed inside my chest

Laura

je suis desole....Hi.  Wow.  Well,yesterday sucked so much it’s unreal.  I think the worst way to find anything out is on your own.  Especially when it seems that they showed no signs of ever really wanting to clue you in at any point.   I’ve probably already used those lyrics once before but they fit way too perfectly for me to use something else.  I’m kind of at a loss for word right now.  It hasn’t really sunk in yet I guess.  But honestly, I don’t what to get all hung up on a guy, so I’m going to indulge in the natural highs of life, such as:

  • bubble baths
  • warm tea
  • hugs
  • friends
  • adventures
  • music
  • walks & bike rides
  • art

I really need to get my mind off of things and avoid becoming a bitch about situations.  I had it coming, I guess… wait… did I?  I don’t think I really did anything deserving of this situation.  Whatever, I can’t even being to explain or understand people’s emotions and intentions or what runs through their head.  So i wont even try.  Maybe I did something wrong, or maybe I did nothing wrong, all I know for sure, is that now I’m back to square one, and I am clueless as to what direction square two even is in!  Steafene is off up north right now so I can’t vent to her about anything.  Hannah!  I need you!

:/

Picture Credits:

1st: ivory.butterflies(me) click to view my stream

{look around for a lifeline ; Laura xx ♥  }

 

No comments:

Post a Comment