Friday, June 19, 2009

[ well i can be lonely if she’s happy ]

i need a miracle in my veins

Laura

Are stars still dying for nothing?  Yet another Manchester Orchestra day for me.  :)  amazing!It was my mother’s birthday today.  So I made her a pretty cake and she came home and ate some…but then left again to go out.  I have discovered an amazing photographer… her flickr photostream is: http://www.flickr.com/photos/rosie_hardy/  You must take a peek!  Her work is so ethereal and beautiful.  Like a lullaby in a single frame.  :)  Today was pleasant, but my head has been filled with thoughts and  opinions and ideas on practically every possible topic.  So, basically, I have been thinking  a lot today, and it’s both very good, and very bad.  You see, when I think too much, I don’t tend to sleep very well.  But I’m trying to get an early night tonight.  Wish me luck!

Picture Credits:

1st:Rosie Hardy click to view her photostream

{ it isn’t fair, but it’s reality; Laura xx ♥  }

 

No comments:

Post a Comment