Thursday, June 4, 2009

[ i’m every cliché ]

(( but i simply do it best ))

Laura

yes, i walked down this road...

Ouch, my feet really hurt now.  I just walked down Lake Lansing road to go home.  I was off at steaf’s house and I decided I should walk home so I could be there in time to let my brothers in.  They aren’t here yet but whatever, I’m just going to watch music videos.  My grandma is taking my brothers to TASTY TWIST, EL!, those luck buggers.  rawr.  I’m going up north this weekend, so I’m going to cheat a little bit.  I shall write a mock-blog-entry and schedule it to send itself to the blog tomorrow afternoon.  Because I’m a high-tech liar ha ha.   Yeah, so that is probably what I will do, so I will maintain my record of always writing in this blog for as long as it’s been up.  [;)]  I just took one of those random quizzes on Facebook…. and apparently I am Pyramid Head, my life is complete…. enough said.

I am also very obsessed with City and Colour right now.  Canadian band, and I love them.  I was just listening to Comin’ Home and now I’m hooked on them now.  Recently, I have been listening to one band for hours on end, and then moving on to another band that I don’t listen to much.  So, thanks to that, I have quiet a few new loves, music-wise. 

I wish I could do better by you,
Cause its what you deserve.
You sacrifice so much of your life,
In order for this to work.
While I'm off chasing my own dreams,
Sailing around the world,
Please know that I'm yours to keep,
My beautiful girl.
When you cry a piece of my heart dies,
Knowing that I may have been the cause,
If you were to leave, fulfill someone else's dreams,
I think I might totally be lost.
You don't ask for no diamond rings,
No delicate string of pearls,
That's why I wrote this song to sing,
My beautiful girl.

Those are the lyrics to the song The Girl and I adore that song, it is the official staple for cliché love song.  It’s the definition of adorable.  Alright, so I guess I shall go write my mock-entry right now.  ONE MORE DAY OF SCHOOL LEFT!!!

{ take the risk; Laura xx ♥ }

No comments:

Post a Comment