Sunday, June 7, 2009

[ P5ROX!D3 PR!NCE55 ]

SHINE LIKE SHARK TEETH

Laura

I bleached my roots last night.  Well, actually my mother did it when she got home at around 11:15pm.  I’m all super Barbie blonde now.  Barbie is a name, funny to think about it like that, but what if I named my child Barbie.  That would be unfortunate. mummy dearest, i want to be jsut like BarbieBut yes, I am very blonde right now, and I’m happy!  I was on the verge of having a hat of black roots!  And I adore the conditioner that comes with the bleach, it makes my hair feel unusually, un-Barbie-doll-ish.  I’m going to see Steafene today.  Her sister is picking me up around 3 o’clock and I’ll be able to see Kaden!  I’m so excited!   I miss that kid, and him mother, and (of course) Steafene.  It has finally set in that Summer is here and that I will not have school tomorrow, and I am SO excited about it!  I just gave a teacher a call, on their mobile phone, they didn’t answer, so I had to leave a message.  Thank God, because I’d think it weird to talk to a teacher on their mobile… dandelions.... :Dwhatever.  Well, I’ve been getting massive photography cravings lately, I’ll just see a tree perfectly lit by the orange setting sun, or a tree standing solo in the middle of a field, or a little girl sitting on a bridge with her toes skimming the lake… and I’ll complain about not having a lens.  I really want/need a lens… and soon. 

{it’s not over yet ; Laura xx ♥ }

No comments:

Post a Comment