Saturday, June 6, 2009

[ && you can find it in a heartbeat ]

&& leave it tangled in the bed sheets

Laura

Good afternoon everybody!  Lovely first day of summer, non?  j'adore  mon velo :)Well, I just went for a bike ride.  It’s pretty warm out, and I passes people having barbeques out the back of their pick-up trucks.  I know there’s a name for that, but I can’t remember it right now.  But, I was riding past and the smell of yummy barbequed food flooded my senses, grrr, meat-cravings much?  Well, as you can tell from the above picture, I fancy myself a bit of an super-amateur photographer.  The only thing that’s getting in the way of me dropping that super is my lack of a decent lens.so pretty *-*  I would rally like either a Nikon D60 or a Canon Rebel Xti, but I doubt that will happen any time soon.  Well, since Hannah cited her plans for this lovely summer, I think I shall do that too.  Well, I want to save up all of my birthday money that I’ll hopefully be getting and put it towards my beau, the Nikon D60, and buy some lovely clothes too, of course.  Then, I want to finish writing my secret novel that I’ve only told one person about.  And I want to do one fun thing everyday of the summer, some more so than others but I don’t want boring days.  I could make a cake, go out, have a sleepover, just something.  Also, this summer, I want to read more.  I want to read The Great Gatsby and all the other books you need to read in English III.  I also want to find a SLR camera to borrow so I can at least take some pictures this summer.  I want to go for morning/evening runs in order to get fitter and lengthen my endurance, kind of like preparation for next year sports.  I want to volunteer somewhere fun to help out with my NHS stuff and I want to go on a road trip somewhere.  Those are a few goals, but I’m very sure that I will end up making a long list, I may post it, but I may decide to spare you, you never know ;).  Well, I had fun at the cottage yesterday, only for one day, but whatever.  Alright, I shall go do some chores and errands etc.

{ spontaneity is important ; Laura xx ♥ }

No comments:

Post a Comment