Wednesday, June 10, 2009

{Fall Comes As Early As Summer Leaves}


WOW. I am terrible. A jerk actually. I have been obsessed over "laying low" : I've turned off my phone and refused to go on the Internet, that I didn't say HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAURA to my best friend! I'll make it up to you I swear. Well, nothing exciting is going on here in the outback. I saw the movie Up the other day. It made me cry at least 4 times, Disney movies are getting sappier and sappier. Still no word from my future French tutor yet, I'll have to get my grandmother on that. I'll see her...tomorrow! I LOVE going over to my grandma's house (or mugga as I call her-long story) She has everything European I could ever imagine, and I"m her favorite grandchild! Anyway, I think I'm going to go for a walk with my dog, play some badminton, and fake tan. Crap, I can't because my mom is at class and I have to watch the house. Plus it looks like it's going to rain. I'll figure something out! See you!


Hannah (the ah-mazing)

No comments:

Post a Comment