Saturday, June 13, 2009

[ as the wind picked up the fire spread ]

a cemetery on a hill---on a hill

Laura

Good Morning!  Today, at around seven in the morning, my baby SISTER, Rebakah was born!  I finally have a sister.  I'm going to spoil her so much.  I’ll buy her cute dresses and toys, read her books, baby her to death…. shell wish she was a boy after I'm done fussing over her!  And when she gets older, Ill do her hair and asjdflk;asdfjkl;.  I'm getting ahead of myself now.  Ugh, I really wish I was going to Ireland this summer now.  cest une fille/its a girl!So, today is Stefans birthday,   (JOYEUX ANNIVERSAIRE, MON FRERE!), Rebekah’s birthday, (JOYEUX ANNIVERSAIRE MA PETITE SOEUR!), And the seventeenth wedding anniversary of my Aunt Trish and My Uncle Shane.  Well, we had people over last night, so there’s lots of cleaning up to do.  And since it is Stefan’s birthday, he’s not going to do anything.   :)

{ hush little baby… ; Laura xx ♥  }

 

No comments:

Post a Comment