Friday, June 26, 2009

[ i know exactly what you’re thinking ]

you wont say it now, but in your heart it’s LOUD

Laura

Hello hello hello everyone.  I woke up at 8:00am this morning but then I fell back asleep and slept till noon…again.  Ugh, I hate waking up at noon!  I really do!  Yesterday took forever to finally end, but today I have the same sort of ugh…not another day vibe as I did yesterday, but a little less intense. 

Kay, Michael Jackson died yesterday, at the age of 50.  But that is ALL I have to say about the matter.  Moving on…box of troubles...

I have decided to try on carry on, move on, whatever you want to call it.  Because to be 100% honest… I’m far too suspicious and far too ignored to even put the effort in anymore.  No one like to work for something that negatively affects them, do they?

It’s the beginning of the end…   the car went up the hill and went around the bend.  Ask anyone, they’ll tell you that it’s these times that it tends to start to break off, to start to fall apart, hold onto your heart.

Arctic Monkeys :)  I’m listening to stuff like them and The Strokes etcetera, because these bands/songs don’t remind me of my New Month’s Resolution… and quite like Pandora’s box, the only way I can avoid wanting to go back to it… is to hide it away and try forget about it.  And, also like Pandora’s box, it’s very enticing and gorgeous and tempting... but filled with troubles.   So, I would be an utter idiot if I went back to it, and I am not an idiot.  :)

{ change is good ; Laura xx ♥  }

 

No comments:

Post a Comment